Fees & Timetable
The fee for a wedding in the Sanctuary is $3,000. Special member rates are available to couples who have been members of Middle Church for a minimum of one year prior to their wedding date. All fees include honoraria for the Officiating Minister, musician, and administrative staff, as well as security, custodial services, and one sound technician.
The fee for the Social Hall is $1,500 and an additional $500 for the kitchen if needed. Special member rates are available to couples who have been members of Middle Church for a minimum of one year prior to their wedding date. For photos and information about the social hall, click here.
Off-site: Honoraria for ceremonies off premises vary and should be discussed with the Officiating Minister.
Full payment is due seven days before your wedding.
Once the Officiating Minister has confirmed your wedding date and Middle Church has received your $500 deposit, the following schedule can help you plan the celebration of your wedding day at Middle Collegiate Church.
- 3 months before: Couple meets with the officiating Middle Church minister for pre-marital Counseling Session 1. Discuss with the officiating minister details of the ceremony.
- 2 months before: Pre-marital Counseling Session 2. Schedule a wedding rehearsal. Talk about music needs with the Middle Church Director of Music, if needed.
- 1 month before: Pre-marital Counseling Session 3.
- 10 days before: Obtain New York State Marriage License from City Hall
- 7 days before: Final balance of wedding fee is due.
- Wedding Day: Couple arrives at the church one hour before the scheduled time of the ceremony.